BMERC Project List
- Ribosome-Related Proteins
- Alignments, Phylogeny and Structure.
- Yeast Mitochondrial Protein
- This site presents a compilation of information concerning budding
yeast mitoproteins, whether encoded within the mitochondrial genome (mtDNA),
encoded within the nuclear genome and after synthesis imported into the
mitochondria, or encoded within the nuclear genome and having an
extra-mitochondrial (nuclear or cytoplasmic) role connected with
mitochondrial biogenesis or function.
- Probabilistic prediction of Saccharomyces cerevisiae mRNA 3'-processing sites
- Vitamin D Nuclear Receptor
- Ligand-binding Features Analyzed by Chemical Modification, Site-directed
Mutagenisis and Homology-Extension Modeling.
- WD Repeat:
- WD-repeat-containing proteins are those that contain 4 or more copies of
the WD-repeat (tryptophan-aspartate repeat), a sequence motif approximately
31 amino acids long, that encodes a structural repeat.
- PSA Protein Structure
- The Protein Sequence Analysis (PSA) server predicts probable secondary
structures and folding classes for a given amino acid sequence.